Leading Supply Chain Management Professionals - ISM-Twin Cities
We hope that you are enjoying our wonderful Twin Cities' weather. As the pandemic continues to decilne, we are anxious to see you face-to-face when you are comfortable meeting in person. Going forward, we plan to hold a mix of face-to-face and online meetings to try to meet the needs of as many members as possible.
In a constantly shifting business environment, it’s more important than ever for organizations to benchmark their performance for sourcing and procurement processes. Yet many organizations struggle when it comes to choosing the right measures or knowing how to compare their performance against peers or competitor.
In this presentation, Marisa Brown, APQC Senior Principal Research Lead, will highlight important benchmarking considerations for sourcing and procurement, as well as the most popular measures. She will focus on:
· Setting the context for benchmarking procurement
· Categories of measures
· Top benchmarks and measures for procurement
· Benchmarking as a processSponsor: 700 ISM-Twin Cities, Inc.Marisa Brown
This presentation will cover Trade and Customs Hot Topics, Current Trends and Outlook for 2022.
· Trade Landscape – Current Trends and Hot Topics in Trade
· Trade Outlook – What is on the Horizon?
· Tools and Techniques for Mitigating your Tariff ImpactsSponsor: 700 ISM-Twin Cities, Inc.OnlineJessica Libby
December 03, 2021Articles
December 01, 2021Articles
November 29, 2021Articles