Past professional development meeting content- Find past presentation content and replayable meetings below. Some content may be missing at the request of the presenter.
- November 15, 2023| Effective Supplier Management
- September 13, 2023| Networking
- July 17, 2023| Supplier Lifecycle Management
- May 17, 2023| Corrugated Packaging Update
- March 14, 2023| The Seven Deadly Sins of Negotiation
- Feb 21| 2022 Supply Chain Logistics Overview and 2023 Outlook
- Jan 11| AI & Machine Learning
- Aug 17| Supply Chain Disruption Panel
- April 14 | Supplier Relationship Management at Best Buy
Over the last few years, manufacturers have considered making significant changes to their network footprints in response to global disruptions and an uncertain geopolitical landscape. While some companies are starting to put those plans into action, many are still evaluating whether and how to change their manufacturing locations.
Register to join us in this interactive webinar where we will explore
- Trends in nearshoring and reshoring
- Considerations for leading companies when deciding on shoring strategy changes
- Credits and incentives that can help fund strategic investments
- A practical framework to help your company optimize its shoring strategy
Nearly every company has single and sole-source suppliers in their supplier network. These relationships provide significant value, but also present many challenges.
At our December meeting, Kent Kolstad, ISM-Twin Cities president and strategic sourcing manager, will present on effective negotiations with single and sole-source suppliers.
Join the executive leaders from ISM and Resilinc as they come together as part of a quarterly series to discuss the latest and emerging risks and disruptions impacting global supply chains. ISM CEO Tom Derry and Resilinc CEO Bindiya Vakil will also provide insights based on respective data and research from both organizations.