NEGOTIATING PRICES IN INFLATIONARY TIMES- Turning Adversity into Competitive Advantage
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Hosted by ProPurchaser!
Click here for more information and to register.
We are in the process of updating our training portfolio. Below outlines the classes available on-site or via Zoom:
- "Defending Against Supplier Price Increases" (2 hours)
- "Best Practices in Collaborative Cost Reduction with Suppliers" (2 hours)
- "Effective Negotiations" - Several options
- "Principles of Legal Contracting" (4 hours)
- "Writing a Best Practice Statement of Work" (4 hours)
If you are interested in any of these classes or have other training needs, contact Randy Christoffersen, Executive Director, or 612.801.8796.
Don't forget our monthly Professional Development Meetings!
For Group rates, call 612.801.8796
Check out what your peers are talking about! Join us as we discuss supplier price increases and tactics on how to work collaboratively.
Defending Against Supplier Price Increases
· General principles for handling supplier price increase requests
· Three-tier matrix of specific techniques to consider when developing your negotiation strategy (Price Increase Defense Tool) when a supplier increase is requested
· Case studies to apply the “Price Increase Defense Tool”
Collaborative Cost Reduction with Suppliers
· Characteristics of a best-in-class cost reduction process
· Launching a successful cost reduction process with suppliers
· Cost reduction “checklist” for driving out cost of a part or assembly
· Case studies to apply the toolsSponsor: 700 ISM-Twin Cities, Inc.Minneapolis, MNRandy J. Christoffersen